You are here

Leave & Withdrawal

Personal Leave of Absence

If a student needs to be away from Hampshire College and will not require faculty supervision or a formal Hampshire record of activities while away, a one semester personal leave of absence may be appropriate. The leave form is available from the Center for Academic Support & Advising.


Students who want to withdraw from Hampshire College must complete a withdrawal form, which is available from the Center for Academic Support and Advising.