Students are required to comply with all requests or instructions by a College employee who is carrying out the assigned duties of their position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Responding to email in the amount of time specified.
- Discontinuing a particular behavior.
- Completing a sanction within the time specified in an outcome letter.
- Complying with terms of a no contact directive.
- Providing false or no identification when asked by College officials.
- Not following published instructions and policies in print or online.