- All Hampshire student-athletes must follow all OPRA guidelines (please see OPRA policy section.)
- Student-athletes must successfully go through compliance (athletic, academic, and medical) in order to participate in practice or games each semester.
- Student-athletes may be subject to removal from a team for violations of athletic policies, inappropriate behavior, or violations of other sections of the Norms for Community Living and Policies.
- Student-athletes must follow athletic department team guidelines. Failure to follow may result in removal from the team.
- OPRA does not condone hazing and expects that student-athletes and other participants in OPRA activities adhere to the Hazing Policy.
The College does not provide liability insurance for injuries or damages caused to others during athletic events. See the Student Insurance section for more information.